1. What are cookies?
Cookies are the smallest form of text files and are stored on your end device via your browser when you visit our website. These text files contain information that enables the provision of user-friendly services and can be read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you when you visit again and allow our web server to provide a website service that is more individual, better, faster and is tuned to your specific needs. For this reason, please be aware that you may not have access to certain items of web content if you block these cookies.The following categories of cookies exist:
- Session cookies: While you are visiting our website, these cookies are installed on you computer or interet access device, and are deleted at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your harddrive for a longer period.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are produced by partner websites and embedded in our website. A typical function is the provision of personalised advertising.
Generally, we only use internet technologies (such as cookies, Java Script) to simplify your user experience on our website, to optimise our offering and to optimise your communication with our content:
- We use session cookies to ensure the current session remains active.
- We use third-party cookies to help improve your experience with our content and advertising.
This website also uses Google's web analysis services. For more information on these, go to „legal informations“.
3. Third-party cookies
- __utma - Google Analytics: makes it possible to record visits and visitors. Life cycle: 2 years
- __utmb - Google Analytics: is used to identify new visits. Life cycle: 30 minutes, but is removed once the browser is closed
- __utmc - Google Analytics: Thus, the connection with __utmb is used to establish whether there has been a recent or new visit. Life cycle: is removed when the browser is closed
- __utmz - Google Analytics: establishes the source / campaign of the visitor. Life cycle: 6 months
- __utmx - Google Analytics: is a cookie implanted especially for tests and experiments within Google Analytics. Life cycle: 18 months
- gat - Google: Function-related cookie with a variety of tasks. Life cycle: 2 years
For more informations: www.wiesner-hager.com/en/legal-information/
5. Administration of cookies / Objections
- View cookies,
- Enable cookies,
- Disable all or specific cookies,
- Deactivate all cookies on closing the browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be inserted
- Objection to tracking web analysis
For the following browsers, instructions for the deactivation of cookies can be found on the manufacturers' pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, some sections of our website will not provide any functionality.